At Stretch Electrical Limited our Asbestos Surveyors work to the HSE Asbestos Survey Guide HSG264 (2nd Edition).
The aim of the asbestos survey is to:
- Help manage asbestos in your premises
- Provide accurate information on the location, amount and condition of asbestos-containing materials (ACM’s)
- To assess the level of damage or deterioration in the ACM’s and whether remedial action is required
- To use the survey information to prepare a record of the location of any asbestos, commonly called an asbestos register, and an asbestos plan of the building(s)
- To help identify all the ACM’s to be removed before refurbishment or demolition
Should you have any questions please give us a call on 0203 2864079 or through our Contact Page.