- responsible for business premises
- an employer or self-employed with business premises
- responsible for a part of a dwelling where that part is solely used for business purposes
- a charity or voluntary organisation
- a contractor with a degree of control over any premises
- providing accommodation for paying guests
This order requires that the relevant duty holder for a company/site must carry out a fire safety risk assessment and implement and maintain a fire risk management plan. The legislation accepts that a company may source such an outside solution, however, but the duty holder still retains ultimate responsibility for the matter.
Please contact us on 02380 361499 or complete our Contact Page for further information.