Fixed Installation Testing is the checking of the health of an electrical installation within a building or site to ensure that it is electrically safe. Think of it as testing “the wiring in the walls” although the actual testing is slightly more involved!
Stretch Electrical Limited uses teams of two for carrying out the testing, with an approved electrician qualified to City and Guilds 2391, accompanied by an apprentice, who assists the electrician. All our fixed installation quotations will therefore be priced based on a per team basis and for larger contracts we can supply multiple teams to work on site, as and when required.
All of our approved electricians are NAPIT assessed and accredited through Stretch Electrical Limited and once the testing has been completed we will provide:
- Full NAPIT Approved Inspection & Test Certificates
- Detailed report on the Observations & Recommendations
- All Electrical Health & Safety Hazards clearly identified
- A quotation to rectify any defects found during the testing process and
- New Distribution Board Schedules
- All Engineers are qualified up to City & Guilds 2391
We can also provide a free survey of your site in order to provide a quotation, should you not have the relevant information to hand.
Should any of the above be of interest please call us on 02380 231135 to discuss further or complete our Contact Page, and a representative will call you straight back.